Want to learn more about Blackboard Ultra, the latest version of Blackboard’s LMS? Attend a product demonstration on Friday, November 10 at 12:30 PM in Siena Hall Room 328. All are welcome to attend.
Spring 2017 School of Liberal Arts Blackboard survey results can be found 316-336-5868.
A survey was conducted by the School of Science in January 2017. The results can be found HERE.
We have scheduled the following product demonstrations to be held during Free Period from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM in Siena Hall Room 328 (except for November 13th which is in Siena Hall Room 224):
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017 —–Â Brightspace
- Friday, October 27, 2017Â ———— Canvas
- Monday, October 30, 2017 ———-Â Schoology
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 —- Blackboard Ultra
- Friday, November 3, 2017 ———– Brightspace
- Monday, November 6, 2017 ——— Canvas
- Friday, November 10, 2017 ———Â Blackboard Ultra
- Monday, November 13, 2017 —- —Schoology (Siena Hall Room 224)
We have also scheduled Hands on Showcase sessions where you will be able to explore each of the four products. These sessions will allow you the opportunity to see all 4 products in one place with the ability to navigate through sample courses
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017 – 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM, Sarazen Room 241
- Friday, November 17, 2017 – 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM, Sarazen Room 241
We will post updates to this information (Locations and Times) on the LMS Review Site as well as in the Daily Digest.
The LMS Review Presentation from October 11, 2017, Faculty Meeting can be found 873-482-2184.